The Oxner Legha Law Firm is a boutique law firm located in Cypress, Texas. The firm practices civil litigation, business law, probate law, estate planning, family law, complex divorces, child custody, personal injury, and other legal matters.
We are currently seeking a full-time Receptionist for our law practice. The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in customer service in an office setting, preferably with a background in the legal field. Training will be available for the right candidate.
The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow with our firm. Along with answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, and being the face of our firm, you will maintain a high level of client satisfaction. To do so, the ideal candidate’s responsibilities will be:
- Greeting visitors to the law firm;
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrivals;
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
- Scanning, copying, and organizing documents;
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms; and
- Serving coffee or beverages to visitors.
Qualifications / Skills
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion;
- Exceptional telephone skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with attorneys, partners, staff, clients, opposing counsel, vendors and others;
- General knowledge of office equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, coffee maker, and conference equipment;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Patience in dealing with difficult phone calls, clients, and visitors;
- Customer focus;
- Meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail;
- Computer processing skills; and
- Microsoft Office skills for applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Commensurate with experience
All applicants are to submit a resume via e-mail using the button below.
The Oxner Legha Law Firm will then schedule those candidates for an interview based on their experience.
We are located at:
16060 Dillard Drive,
Jersey Village, TX 77040