Caroline H. Walls is an Attorney with Oxner Legha, PLLC focusing on estate planning, probate, real estate, and civil law. Prior to joining Oxner Legha, Ms. Walls focused her practice on estate planning and probate, as well as defending individuals and companies from claims involving probate disputes, real estate litigation, automotive accidents, and business litigation. Ms. Walls additionally worked as a law clerk and paralegal for a boutique firm in Arkansas handling a variety of real estate and probate matters.
Ms. Walls earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law in May 2018 and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from the University of Arkansas. She is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and in the United States District Court of Texas- Southern District. Ms. Walls is a member of the State of Texas Bar Association, Houston Bar Association, and the Houston Young Lawyers Association.
Besides practicing law, Ms. Walls enjoys traveling to foreign destinations, volunteering, cheering on the Razorbacks, and exploring Houston’s culinary scene.
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law
- Women and the Law
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court of Texas – Southern District
- Houston Alumnae Panhellenic Association’s Recruitment Roundtable
Leadership and Volunteer
- Arkansas Alumni Association- Houston Chapter (Vice President)Houston Alpha Delta Pi Alumnae Association- Board Member and Young Adult Coordinator
- Volunteer with: Junior League of Houston, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo- Rabbit Committee, Houston Food Bank, Kids’ Meals, Alpha Delta Pi Altruistic Association of Houston, BARC
University of Arkansas, School of Law – Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Juris Doctor
- Hispanic Law Student Association, Secretary
- William H. Sutton Barrister’s Union Trial Competition
- Student Bar Association
University of Arkansas, Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences—Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts- Spanish