- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable General Power of Attorney
- Certification of Durable Power of Attorney by Agent
- Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Release
- HIPAA Release – Health & Safety Code § 181 154(d)
- Directive to Physician
- Codicil to Will
- Gift by a Living Donor Exhibit
- Revocation of Powers of Attorney
- Declaration of Guardian
- Supported Decision-Making Agreement
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
- Declaration of Appointment of Guardian for My Child
- Appointment for Disposition of Remains
- Revocable Transfer on Death Deed
- Cancellation of Transfer on Death Deed
- Will with Testamentary Trust
Create a Secure Legacy with Flat Fee Wills and Trusts
Wills and trusts are vital documents that can save your loved ones immense time and expense. With a complicated and strict Texas Estates Code, Texans can face surprising costs, court trips, and documentation requirements that can tie up your estate for years.
To relieve the stress of loss and ease the transfer of assets, our attorneys for wills and trusts create legally binding documents that will hold up in court, even when facing Texas’ strict inheritance laws.Schedule a consultation to get quick answers for your situation
Our attorneys for wills and trusts have protected clients throughout Texas, including those living abroad but with property in Texas.
While many Texans believe a will to be expensive, our estate planning attorneys prepare wills, trusts, and many other estate planning documents at a flat rate. We never send you a surprise bill, and your estate will pass to your loved ones with no surprise fees.
The cost of not having wills and trusts in place far surpasses the cost of a will, even for small estates. Avoid the probate process by putting together an estate plan that is legally sound.