- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable General Power of Attorney
- Certification of Durable Power of Attorney by Agent
- Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Release
- HIPAA Release – Health & Safety Code § 181 154(d)
- Directive to Physician
- Codicil to Will
- Gift by a Living Donor Exhibit
- Revocation of Powers of Attorney
- Declaration of Guardian
- Supported Decision-Making Agreement
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
- Declaration of Appointment of Guardian for My Child
- Appointment for Disposition of Remains
- Revocable Transfer on Death Deed
- Cancellation of Transfer on Death Deed
- Will with Testamentary Trust
Small Estate Affidavits at Affordable Prices
When a loved one passes away without a will, it may be possible to attain a Small Estate Affidavit in lieu of paying to probate the entire estate. This document can help you easily distribute their possessions and ensure you're not fined or taxed for the items later.
Don't get caught making a mistake on your filing. Our probate attorneys can create a legally sound Small Estate Affidavit that won't cost you more in fees and taxes down the line.Schedule a consultation to get quick answers for your situation
Small Estate Affidavits That Help
Experienced Texas Probate Attorneys
Our probate attorneys are highly experienced at creating Small Estate Affidavits in Texas and the United States, and we’ll ensure that your documentation is right the first time.
While many Texans believe a will to be expensive, our estate planning attorneys prepare wills, trusts, and many other estate planning documents at a flat rate. We never send you a surprise bill, and your estate will pass to your loved ones with no surprise fees.
The Small Estate Affidavit has many pitfalls that will invalidate your affidavit and cost you more in taxes and filing fees if created incorrectly. We work with you to ensure the information is correct the first time.